Monday, September 22, 2014

Black Hippy Is Ready To Battle Slaughterhouse



We all know that Ab-Soul is not afraid to step in the ring when it comes to battle rap. Soul Brother Number Two even went as far as to put the audio of his battle with Daylyt on his album "These Days." And, in a recent interview with CRWN, Soulo spoke on he and his Black Hippy brethren taking on the lyricists over at Slaughterhouse. "Them Slaughterhouse n***as are the best rappers for sure... The most rapping-est... Them n***as rap! I'm with it! I told all of them I'm with it!" Earlier this year, Slaughterhouse members were asked about a potential battle with the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, and Schoolboy Q. Royce Da 5'9 didn't think the match-up would work sound wise. "I don't think that we're in the same lane," said Royce. "I think that we get compared to them because we're crews. But, I'm not so sure that me and Schoolboy could really go at each other; with what he does, versus what I do. It's not really the same thing." However, one of Royce's counterparts had something different to say about the Black Hippy vs Slaughterhouse battle. Crooked I stated that if the battle did take place, his team would come out the victor. "Let me tell you something, that's not a shot, because I really appreciate what they do," said Crooked. "But as a rapper, I feel like I'm supposed to believe that. When I get on the court, nobody could see me. That's just what I'm supposed to do. But that Doesn't stop me from being a fan of other great lyricists." Hopefully more members from each camp keep chiming in until there's enough fuel in the fire to set the match.


P.S. No new music for you today, but we have wont leave you with nothing. Here are a few classic TrueMusic throwback albums, and don't forget to check out our latest TrueMusic Girl Next Door, all below!



TuT ft. Yung Ran - EPMD



Lauryn Hill – The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill



2Pac – 2Pacalypse Now



A Tribe Called Quest – The Love Movement



Erykah Badu - New Amerykah, Pt. 1: 4th World War



Kanye West – G.O.O.D. Friday


Girl Next Door: Today we have the 20 year old beautiful Vietnamese Ms. Kathi out of Boston, Massachusetts. Besides being a car enthusiast, she has a great passion for music, playing both the violin and the clarinet. She is also on her way to becoming a paramedic in our nations army. So for those of you who are not being all that you can be, you can catch this beautiful young lady on Instagram and Twitter @krvzy.








3 comments:

  1. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    Johnathan Christian Music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    Besame Official Video Song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    A.L. - We Get Down Song

    ReplyDelete