Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mac Miller Signs To Warner Bros. Records


Mac Miller has reportedly signed a $10 million deal with Warner Bros. Records to incorporate his REMember imprint upstart into the larger label. After releasing his mixtape Faces independently earlier this year, Mac Miller will now release his own music as well as “sign and develop new artists” through REMember/Warner Bros. according to FADER. "Warner is the most independent thinking company I met with," the Watching Movies with the Sound Off emcee said. "It is a partnership and now I can focus on building my label REMember through music and let them handle everything I don't like doing. Nothing will change in how I do things."

P.S. We have a new EP from Drake, new albums from Stalley Mary J. Blige, and a new single from Tyga.



Drake - 6 God EP



Mary J. Blige - The London Sessions



Stalley - Ohio



Tyga - Make It Work (Drake Diss)

No comments:

Post a Comment