Friday, December 13, 2013

Beyonce Drops A New Surprise Album



The Queen B shocked the whole world last night, by dropping a album. The album with no warning is entitled Beyonce features fourteen songs and a video for each of the fourteen songs along with three extra ones which include the video for “Grown Woman”, “‘Yonce” and “Credits”. The album features appearances from Frank Ocean, Drake, Jay Z and her daughter Blue Ivy on the song “Blue”. According to a source at Sony BMG, Beyonce's late night album release was NOT meant to happen this way at all. Supposedly, the record exects didn't like the album and thought it was to ratchet. The planned on scrapping the album all together, so her husband, who has never had problems selling albums advised her to drop the album early with no promo. According to Billboard, Beyonce’s new album Beyonce sold over 80,000 copies in its first three hours of release. Mrs.Carter is on pace to be her highest selling debut. Beyonce’s highest debut week goes to her 2006 album B’ Day, which sold 541,000. Taking a page out of Justin Timberlake's play book by simply dropping a album with no prior promotion, B said that the time has come to change the way music is released. “I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it,” she said in a statement. “I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There’s so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn’t want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it’s ready and from me to my fans.” The album is available now on iTunes, and you will be able to have their own opinions without input from critics, described as “middle men” in a press statement.


P.S. If you can't afford the albums on iTunes go ahead and use the link here to download it. Also check out TrueMusic's newest Girl Next Door.

Beyonce - Beyonce

TuT - Dreams and Nightmares

Girl Next Door: Who says good things don't come come in small packages, plus who doesn't love a girl with dimples. Check out this beautiful lady and her cute little dimples on twitter @itsjust_tola.




No comments:

Post a Comment