Monday, December 23, 2013

The New T-Pain


T-Pain has been out of the lime light the last couple of years and the void he left in music was filled my Future. Now that T-Pain is back on the scene it seems as though the two artist are having trouble co-existing. At first glace T-Pain may seem as the bitter veteran, jealous of the recent exposure of this OVO rookie, but in all actuality it is Future's camp causing the rift. T-Pain did take to instagram over the summer to criticize Future's collaboration with his long time colleague Ace Hood. Recently on Sway In The Morning  Nappy Boy spoke kindly of his counterpart and even went on to say he would be willing to work with him. However, in a recent interview with Vlad TV T-Pain went into greater detail as to why there's such tension between the two. He recalls an encounter with Future's brother Rocko at a local strip club in Georgia: So Future brother come in there… we chilled, we drank, everybody singin’ songs… I’m about to leave, and I go to Future’s brother, and I say, ‘Yo, bro. I need to work with your brother. We got to work together. This shit has got to happen.’ This nigga turns to me and says, ‘N*gga, my brother would never work with you. F*ck you and everything you stand for.’ I turned around…because my wife was there with me, so I didn’t want to get into no squabble… my wife was there. That would’ve just put her in a weird situation.” Earlier this year, Rocko responded to the allegations T-Pain made on instagram that his brother was the "new T-Pain" on InFlexWeTrust: "I don’t know what was going on with T-Pain cause I was actually a fan of T-Pain until he said that about my brother. I just feel like he was out of line because T-Pain came in the game and he milked the game and killed the game. He made his money in the game. I’m pretty sure he still making good money. He still probably getting good residuals and still probably touring and getting good money. So I don’t understand." Truth of the matter is T-Pain can actually sing and rap, Future cannot. On top of that, he just makes better music. We all know T-Pain is no revolutionary, and he sure doesn't use his music for a political outlet. But, Future's music has no meaning while he has a knack for catchy hooks and a great use of melodies, he does not posses the talent of his forefather. Right now Future seems like another version of the "turnt up" "rachet" fad but T-Pain is definitely hear to stay.


P.S.  Here are some of T-Pain's newest interviews along with some new music from the Nappy Boy. Also, we have Justin Bieber's new album and TrueMusic's newest Girl Next Door.





T-Pain – Shit (Remix)



T-Pain – She Said

T-Pain – Work



Justin Bieber – Journals (Full Album) (Mastered For iTunes)



TuT - U.O.E.N.O.


Girl Next Door: This pint sized pretty pot head is just gorgeous. Her name is Indya Marie. Although, she has a fiery look in her eyes that can be very intimidating, in her dressed down attire she, she looks like the chillest most down to earth chick you can find. Definitely a Girl Next Door you can smoke with. Plus she is smoking hot. You can catch this beautiful lady on instagram @indyamarie_ and on twitter @indyamarie.










No comments:

Post a Comment