Monday, March 10, 2014

Big K.R.I.T. Releases Trailer For Upcoming “CADILLACTICA” Album


The rapper/producer Big K.R.I.T., ended the "Week Of K.R.I.T." by releasing the trailer for his sophomore album titled CADILLACTICA. K.R.I.T. shared a week worth of new music that featured appearances by Rick Ross, Smoke DZA, A$AP Ferg, and Big SANT. The dope Def Jam artist reveals he will be dropping the follow to his debut Live From The Underground later this fall. And, for all you who remember his his last project King Remembered In Time, which was much more like an album than a mixtape, was one of the top ten projects of any artist in 2013. Watch the trailer for Big K.R.I.T.’s me>CADILLACTICA below.


P.S. Sorry for the delay on the post, but we have a grip of new music. New music videos from SZA, Rick Ross, and YG, singles from Big K.R.I.T., Jennifer Lopex, Kidd Kidd, Lil Boosie, Common, and Iggy Azalea, and the Young Money album. Also, be sure to our lateste Girl Next Door all below.





Young Money – Rise of an Empire



TuT - TuT EP



Big K.R.I.T. - Egyptian Cotton



Big K.R.I.T. ft. Big SANT & Smoke DZA – Steps



Jennifer Lopez ft. Big Sean – I Luh Ya Papi (Remix)



Kidd Kidd – Workout
Kidd Kidd – UnRoyal



Lil Boosie ft. Webbie – Wartime



Common - The Ladder



Iggy Azalea – Impossible Is Nothing


Girl Next Door: Today we have TrueMusic Snow Bunny Macy. Originally from Tennessee, Macy is currently in Texas now. She is currently on her way to own her own clothing boutique. You can catch her on Twitter @macybeckman on Instagram at macyleighb and on Facebook.







No comments:

Post a Comment