Friday, March 7, 2014

Watch The FULL T.I. Documentary “Beyond The Trail” (VIDEO)


T.I. releases his delayed documentary which chronicles his life and hardships, entitled Beyond The TrailThe hour long documentary, shot by T.I.’s personal videographer/photographer Brandon “B.I.” Robinson contains never before seen footage of T.I. as it was originally scheduled to be released in 2011.  While the documentary covers a wide spectrum of unseen play, to the well known trials and tribulations; the documentary is really a story of two people. Narrator and Philly native B.I., also gives us his unique take on the life of a T.I.'s camera man. It's a great watch so check out the full T.I. documentary Beyond The Trail below.

P.S. We have new music videos from Future, The L.O.X., Schoolboy Q, and Ace Hood, and new tracks from Jadakiss, Trae Tha Truth, Wale, Big K.R.I.T., Stalley, and Big Boi. Also, be sure to check our latest TrueMusic Girl Next Door all below.




Jadakiss, Fabolous, Bun B, Rob Zoe & Anthony King – Live For Today



Trae Tha Truth ft. The Lox – Reckless



Wale - King Slayer



Big K.R.I.T. - Wolf On Wall Street



Stalley - Midwest Blues



Big Boi - Mother Of Dragons


Girl Next Door: Today we have 24 year old Kashmir, from Cleveland, Ohio. She is just absolutely gorgeous. Even with a mouth full of metal she has a beautiful smile that will brighten up your day. Ms. Kashmir is a graphic design/visual artist, who as done work for the likes of MGK, Wiz Khalifa, Roberta Flack, and Ace Hood. You can catch her artwork at ExistArtFully.com. She currently runs and operates the infamous @postbadbeards on twitter. You can catch this beautiful young lady on Instagram at iainttakinpictureswithnoniggas and on Twitter @pettykash.






No comments:

Post a Comment