Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's The M . E . T . H . O . D . Man!!!



That's the biggest name in The Wu-Tang Klan is back at. Method Man is undoubtedly one of the all time greats. The seven time platinum recording artist said he will me dropping a mixtape entitled The Meth Lab in March. Meth has always stood out when it came to The Wu-Tang. His rhymes have been validated since 1992. He was one of the only two members of The Wu, to get their own song on The Klan's debut album. Also, he was the first out the crew to drop a solo album. And, every time the classic remix to "All I Need" comes one, anyone with a soul is instantly transported to the summer of 95'. Now the best part about this up coming mixtape is, this is just a warm up. Meth took to twitter on New Years to tell us all that after the mixtape, he will be dropping the album, Crystal Meth, in August. Back in January of last year Meth talked about the hold up on the album. "I'ma start work soon,” he said at the time. "I can't put a number on it. I'm doing it at my own pace, which is slow as shit. I need to get my ass off the couch. I been on that couch, heavy. I write a verse now and then because I don't know if there's any real listeners... You've gotta have a real listener in order to appreciate what you're doing. I don't want someone to say, 'I like the beat.' I hate that shit. Or, 'I like the hook.' There's so much more to it than that. I hate that and the motherfuckers who run up on me every day thinking that I'm just a pothead or some shit. There's so many more levels to my character than just smoking fucking weed." He's already got the art work for the album, so hopefully it wont get pushed back any further. Either way fans know they're getting the mixtape in March. Looks like 2014 just keeps getting better and better for us hip-hop heads.


P.S. We have new music from Ace Hood, Kidd Kidd, Maino, Papoose, Busta, Waka Flocka and Trae, The Truth. And be sure to check out TrueMusic's latest Girl Next Door. 
























Girl Next Door: Stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, all these words don't do this Toronto native justice. From her luscious lips to captivating eyes, all topped off with her full head of natural hair, this girl is drop dead gorgeous. You can find the sexy lady on instagram and Twitter @caandyvonne 








No comments:

Post a Comment